We seek an associate for the role as a Senior Agile Software Development Consultant.
- Advisory services to clients regarding software architecture, development tools, setup and processes
- Development of software and tools, for clients and company internal
- Automated test development and setup
- Application deployment, end-to-end quality assurance, debugging
- Collaboration with co-workers and clients regarding requirements clarification, software architecture, design and test
- Participate in marketing efforts such as blog writing and public presentations
- Participate in sales efforts
Technical and managerial skills:
- At least 5-10 years of professional experience required
- Computer Science or Engineering degree preferred
- Excellent skills in software design and architecture required
- Experience with automated test required
- Experience with Agile development required
- Experience with system administration and tools development preferred
- Experience in consulting or coaching roles preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit, independent, a self-starter
- Technical curiosity, an open mind, and a willingness to learn and to teach others
- Personable, helpful, committed to collaborate with clients and co-workers
- Open, honest, communicating, willing to admit mistakes
- Responsible, able to follow through
- Focused, dedicated, hard-working
- Excellent English language skills
Read more about why you would join ZeaLake.
Principals only — no recruiting agencies, please. US citizens and green card holders only. No relocation assistance. The position may require some travel.
To hear more about this opportunity, contact Lars at 650-283-5223.
Or go ahead and your resume.